Fan ballot for Wolves game

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the ticketing work in this? Do we bring the one that got sent out or is it on mobile? Just says on e-Mail to show your ticket.
If you chose option to download on your phone you are expected to have ticket in your app , if you chose to print the ticket just take a paper with you or photo of your printing ticket .. I am guessing

Bigger fan than you'll ever be
Gwed son, how so? Girth? Width? Circumference? How are you bigger than me? Do you need to book a row of seats on flights, just to fit your bloated carcass in - that kinda thing?

I would have thought you would like the reduced capacity due to covid - at least you can get some elbow room with the seats next to you being empty?

Gwed son, how so? Girth? Width? Circumference? How are you bigger than me? Do you need to book a row of seats on flights, just to fit your bloated carcass in - that kinda thing?

I would have thought you would like the reduced capacity due to covid - at least you can get some elbow room with the seats next to you being empty?
You sound about 50 with them dad jokes mate.

You sound about 50 with them dad jokes mate.
Wounded here mate, devastating riposte.

You still haven't answered my first question - why did you enter the ballot if you can only be bothered going the wolves game, if we win tonight?

Why not let another Blue, who actually wants to be there regardless of the result tonight, have the chance of getting a ticket?

Wounded here mate, devastating riposte.

You still haven't answered my first question - why did you enter the ballot if you can only be bothered going the wolves game, if we win tonight?

Why not let another Blue, who actually wants to be there regardless of the result tonight, have the chance of getting a ticket?
Me dad said I didn’t have a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.