Fan ballot for Wolves game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy I'm not going, which is weird after not going for over a year but they are just boring as hell. Pressure is off so they might win, and then it will be another well why didn't you do this last week etc

Happy I'm not going, which is weird after not going for over a year but they are just boring as hell. Pressure is off so they might win, and then it will be another well why didn't you do this last week etc

I will be happy to be there, see mates and have that routine.

But forget about brushing this under the carpet. Just fed up.

Here’s the thing, those of you who got selected, count yourself damn lucky to get a ticket, there’s thousands of other fans who would kill to go regardless of how the team has been at home. I’m desperate to go back, I’m not a season ticket holder so by the time I get a chance it’ll have been close to 2 years since I stepped foot inside the Old Lady

its easy when theres no pressure,
moyes was a master of it!

Here’s the thing, those of you who got selected, count yourself damn lucky to get a ticket, there’s thousands of other fans who would kill to go regardless of how the team has been at home. I’m desperate to go back, I’m not a season ticket holder so by the time I get a chance it’ll have been close to 2 years since I stepped foot inside the Old Lady

To be honest, I'm pretty glad I got declined in the ballot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.