2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.

I'm sorry to hear about what happenned and I hope you are ok, but let's not wish that people end up in ICU

E6E1C15D-F75B-4511-8F84-828BACA76535.jpeg

While there are many reasons to vilify this waste of oxygen, not wanting to participate in the mass trial of a drug with virtually no clinical trial isn't one of them. Each to their own, some people want to see actual results before letting someone inject a needle full of unknown ingredients. Delph still needs booting out regardless
I take it you don't drink tap water either or eat supermarket chicken and beef.

While there are many reasons to vilify this waste of oxygen, not wanting to participate in the mass trial of a drug with virtually no clinical trial isn't one of them. Each to their own, some people want to see actual results before letting someone inject a needle full of unknown ingredients. Delph still needs booting out regardless
Stop spreading disinformation on the internet. It's dangerous. You know nothing about clinical trials in general let alone this one.

Mass trial?
The set up post SARS was that any virus vaccine would start at circa 80% development

you are the problem lad

Reject the vaccine (yet you’ll all dial 999 when you can’t breathe, Hippocrates)
Get covid
Become a statistic

I take it you don't drink tap water either or eat supermarket chicken and beef.

Stop spreading disinformation on the internet. It's dangerous. You know nothing about clinical trials in general let alone this one.

Mass trial?
The set up post SARS was that any virus vaccine would start at circa 80% development

you are the problem lad

Reject the vaccine (yet you’ll all dial 999 when you can’t breathe, Hippocrates)
Get covid
Become a statistic

I am not at liberty to reply on this thread

My most hated Everton player in the 15 years that I have supported the club.

Absolute germ of a player, and clearly, germ of a bloke.

I really don't understand why the anti-vax movement have to put their views on you. If you don't want it, don't get it. But I don't want to hear about it - you're just making the world a worse place (do it in your own time and in private).

Yip.

I have been a supporter for over half a century and he is the player I have hated the most whilst he was at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.