2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first lesson today boys is to meet the doctor . Not the well trained , well supplied and well connected staff we have here at this fine club but my doctor mate down my local who gives out sick notes just as long as you buy him a pint . He'll give out extra months if you add in some salt and vinegar though . If you beat him at pool he'll give you a whole year boys .
If you say you are injured lads don't worry if you're not everything will be fine.

I'll be honest - I despised Schneiderlin more.

raw

Mate I wouldn't be worried about the vaccine. Coronavirus is a family of viruses (such as sars and mers) that have been present in humans since the 1960's and in animals since the 1920's. There are 7 different types that can infect humans. The coronavirus are RNA based which means they have much smaller genomes then DNA based viruses (such as chickenpox and smallpox) which means they can adapt easier to infect newer species.

Basically the point is the vaccine has been trialed for a very long time because its 90% the same vaccine that has been used for the other coronavirus that can infect humans. The other 10% is just altering the vaccine to accommodate the changes in the viruses genomes. Hope this helps in any worries you have about the vaccine mate.

Either way delph is an idiot and as soon as he leaves this club the
That’s not even close to the numbers being injected tho is it and what length of time do you give a trial until finding out, well actually it can cause this and that?
Is this based on your education in way of a science degree or what you’ve read on t’internet?

That’s not even close to the numbers being injected tho is it and what length of time do you give a trial until finding out, well actually it can cause this and that?
mRNA vaccines have been researched for 30 years. BioNTech and Moderna have been testing versions of the vaccine for over a decade. You should read a bit about the history of mRNA if you're curious, it's interesting stuff. So there's a decade or more of serious clinical research in the area and the biggest ever joint trial for a specific use (bioNTech and Moderna). Anyway, I'm no virologist but I have good friends here in the Boston area working for Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J and they are very excited about the technology. The vaccine is safe.
Oh and Delph is a grade A pillock.

It been 16 months already since initial trials with hundreds of millions of doses since administered. If you want to be imo excessively cautious about it maybe another 8 months? Its understandable to show a level of caution but given the mass scale of administration the likelihood of any long term effects are very low and it would pale in comparison to the damage covid could cause to you and others you know. Why risk awakening an otherwise dormant chronic/ongoing autoimmune disease/illness even if the likelihood of dying is low? The odds arent as generous for the former

Status
Not open for further replies.