2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed with Delph as well. I had heard good things from the City documentary, thought he would really help out re leadership.

Sigurdsson gets a lot of stick, and he's very limited, but seems a pretty decent guy whenever I've seen him interviewed. Delph much less so.

Not sure about that mate. Id heard people say he was showing leadership on the documentary.

Im on the last episode and he comes across like Karl Pilkington.

He really is one thick get. Not bashing painters, but I reckon if Fabian wasn't a footballer he'd be a cash-in-hand painter. He'd probably also do the equivalent of getting injured by constantly spilling the paint all over other people's furniture.
i wonder if he has tried unsuccessfully to project a personality through different names on an everton website and been ridiculed into a ban with each one?? no one likes ur posts because u are truly a boring slimeball buddy.

He really is one thick get. Not bashing painters, but I reckon if Fabian wasn't a footballer he'd be a cash-in-hand painter. He'd probably also do the equivalent of getting injured by constantly spilling the paint all over other people's furniture.
Watch that type they will pee in paint pots.

Not sure about that mate. Id heard people say he was showing leadership on the documentary.

Im on the last episode and he comes across like Karl Pilkington.

I didn't watch the City one mate.

The Spurs one is interesting. Sissoko for Spurs comes across as a real leader, helps new players settle etc. You never assocated him with it, but they are like gold dust in a working enviroment,

I didn't watch the City one mate.

The Spurs one is interesting. Sissoko for Spurs comes across as a real leader, helps new players settle etc. You never assocated him with it, but they are like gold dust in a working enviroment,

I just got through it...very different to spurs.

We can hear the team talks + tactics and see much more of them interacting. The Spurs one seems massively cut.

The Spurs one had a lack of intelligence...City you can see its been left fairly raw

it wiill take dynamite to remove Fabian from his current position. He's on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. Famed at City for not minding if he's picked or not, is he really going to forego his gentle coast towards retirement by signing up with Sergeant Major Dyche?
our only hope is that Leeds come in for him and prick his giant ego to the effect that he thinks he will be remembered as one of the 'legends' there if he takes his rubbish attitiude further oop north

Status
Not open for further replies.