2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really is one thick get. Not bashing painters, but I reckon if Fabian wasn't a footballer he'd be a cash-in-hand painter. He'd probably also do the equivalent of getting injured by constantly spilling the paint all over other people's furniture.

Ive already thought about this...

Fabian Delph is....Karl Pilkington

Might be my least favorite Everton player ever which is some achievement. Just can’t stand arrogance like his. Especially when he has done jack to deserve it apart from playing a bit part in a world class City team.

What did it for me was him rowing with Holgate (young player, all heart, gets stuck in + showing leadership qualities) as an experienced professional who was trying to pass blame for his own terrible performance.

Then this;

Finally the social media drama

And his disappearing act.

Never could have imagined he would be this nuts, hard to blame brands for the disaster that this was, but he should do better. It should be important to look into personality of these players, never could have been a Barry type.

Please get him out far away

Never could have imagined he would be this nuts, hard to blame brands for the disaster that this was, but he should do better. It should be important to look into personality of these players, never could have been a Barry type.

Please get him out far away

Imagine sticking him in the u23s for a game to get his fitness up.

Hed be telling them all how bad they are and offering them out.

Think he believes his own hype and probably thinks evertonians love him

What did it for me was him rowing with Holgate (young player, all heart, gets stuck in + showing leadership qualities) as an experienced professional who was trying to pass blame for his own terrible performance.

Then this;

Finally the social media drama

And his disappearing act.

Really disappointed with Delph as well. I had heard good things from the City documentary, thought he would really help out re leadership.

Sigurdsson gets a lot of stick, and he's very limited, but seems a pretty decent guy whenever I've seen him interviewed. Delph much less so.

Saw episode 7 of the City series.

He literally kept interupting Pep and when Pep relented and let him speak he gave the "basics of football" speech saying how its a simple game and they need to run more.

Pep then responds that its not about running + football at a high level is complicated.

Delph comes across like a muppet through the series in his Range Rover saying 3 defeats in a row is double as bad(?)

Dearie me

Imagine trying to tell Pep Guardiola about the basics of football. Imagine. Especially when you're only there due to the era of City buying overhyped English Midfielders like it was going out of fashion. Imagine.

Wonder what he's said to Carlo? "The football is what we kick mate, dead important. Simple basics mate".

I honestly thought that when we bought this guy , that he was a risk worth taking , despite his injury record. I thought that he was a reasonably good player , fairly versatile , and used to winning.
Seems that I was totally wrong , as his attitude has more than outweighed any positives , and his injury record has proved a step too far.

Imagine trying to tell Pep Guardiola about the basics of football. Imagine. Especially when you're only there due to the era of City buying overhyped English Midfielders like it was going out of fashion. Imagine.

Wonder what he's said to Carlo? "The football is what we kick mate, dead important. Simple basics mate".

Delph: "Its the basics of football carlo, a football is like an egg. Its simple, we take too much time peeling the egg when we should be breaking eggs"

Ancelotti: "So no slow building from the back, Jordan should aim for Dominic"

Delph: "Im hungry"

Status
Not open for further replies.