2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glasshalffull

Player Valuation: £6m
It’s all very well calling him a joke now but no one was complaining when he signed and his record at City considering the competition for places was pretty good.

maybe it’s just a symptom of where we are as a club that he is yet another in a long line of players who have a net contribution of zero.
Sorry to disagree, but I think you're substantially overstating his contribution, there, mate.

AsiaAsia82

Player Valuation: £30m
Why are people saying the club are covering their backs by suspending the alleged player?
I think it’s the right thing to do in such a company that has children within its operating environment. Also it wasn’t Everton that gave the age of the player.
I’m sure until the truth is finally known, families will be pleased to be told publicly that the club takes these matters extremely seriously.
I’m sure Delph has legal representation, but I’m not sure he has a case against the club tbh.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £70m
he did nothing on the pitch when he was fit, it wasnt just injuries.

You say that like the two aint linked. If you are always injured for months on end you cant expect him to be fit and firing from the 1st game back takes weeks/months to get back upto match speed but his problem is he gets injured 2-3 weeks after coming back its a never ending cycle.

Houghty19

Player Valuation: £5m
I argued on the Tosun thread that we should never pay his contract off so he can leave. In this fellas case I'll make an exception pay him up and get him off the books.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
….I wouldn’t pander to his demands. A full years salary allows him to sign for somebody else on a Bosman.

I imagine the club are open to releasing him, it’s just a matter of how much the golden handshake might be. Very little if Norwich are genuinely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks