2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not even for sale.

He is at the right price.

Which will probably be at breakeven book value of £5.4mil

Carlo is a big fan, we need a squad, he's going nowhere.

I seem to remember his last quote being, and i paraphrase...

"Delph has had a poor season, he knows that. Theres no point him rushing back from injury".

Code for: Marcel, over to you.

He would pick up an injury getting out of bed, this fella.

How can he be injured after a 3 month period with no football?

The frustating thing is that it was obvious it was going to be like this. You didn't need to be paid as a DOF to see that, and Brands didn't.

Not even one full season down and already running down his contract.

It's a disgrace.

He would pick up an injury getting out of bed, this fella.

How can he be injured after a 3 month period with no football?

The frustating thing is that it was obvious it was going to be like this. You didn't need to be paid as a DOF to see that, and Brands didn't.

Not even one full season down and already running down his contract.

It's a disgrace.
Never liked him for jibbing us off for Villa when he left Leeds.
A few none too complimentary comments about us has not been forgotten by me at least.

Never liked him for jibbing us off for Villa when he left Leeds.
A few none too complimentary comments about us has not been forgotten by me at least.

Ken Bates refused to deal with us on Delph because he was still fuming about the Garbutt deal and the way he believed we had behaved

Never liked him as a footballer but his press conference with us just confirmed my suspicion that he's a very, very thick human being... Same as with Bolasie, Iwobi, Tosun, Walcott, Schneiderlin, et al..... didn't want him when he was linked, was angry when we signed him, and predictably fuming when the transfer ultimately turned into yet another expensive failure.

He is at the right price.

Which will probably be at breakeven book value of £5.4mil

I seem to remember his last quote being, and i paraphrase...

"Delph has had a poor season, he knows that. Theres no point him rushing back from injury".

Code for: Marcel, over to you.

He's clearly talking about his injuries. Carlo is far too classy to basically say "He's wank lul" in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.