2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zatara has the right idea.
Congratulate Leeds on their promotion with a pressie....the lovely Fabian gift wrapped with a nice pink bow.

8mil we bought him for so book value is 5.4mil.

Pretty sure someone would pay that for his 'leadership'. Leeds fans would be happy as well.

id try and send him back to villa

They hate him after he said hes staying then did a uturn and moved to city.

Sounds to me like Ancelotti wants him out of the door.

Thanks Brands.

I read it earlier and it seems like...

"Youve had a poor season. Everyone knows it anyway and youre always injured. Take your time getting back to fitness as you'll be off to Leeds soon".

Highlight of his time with us:

1: Arguing with fans on social media
2: Slating the far superior Holgate on the pitch
3: Congratulating RS on social media

Not one footballing memory.

"Youve had a poor season. Everyone knows it anyway and youre always injured. Take your time getting back to fitness as you'll be off to Leeds soon".

Yeah, I think Ancelotti feels the same way as the fans do about him. Not very encouraging comments that he could help us in any way.

It would be brilliant if we can get him out of the door after a only a year.

Was hoping he'd have a similar impact to Barry but knew it wasn't going to be after he got injured in pre-season. Hopefully Leeds want him back for Premier League experience or Villa to spearhead their promotion push. Horrible feeling we'll be stuck paying his wages for another couple of years though.

I've never rated him. We were linked when he was with Leeds. Chose villa. Didn't see anything in him at villa. Must have something for city to have signed him. Never thought he did much there or when I saw him play for England. City lad in work laughed when we signed him saying he will spend all his time injured. Gamble. Remind me not to back the same horses as brands. Get rid on a free if we have too

Hopefully that message is a "keep yourself fit cos we'll be getting rid of you in a few weeks time"

Otherwise you'd think they'd be telling him to hurry up with us being so short in that area of the pitch.

Apart from when he said ‘everyone is s**t to all his teammates and when he decided to get sent off against Watford. Hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.