Bernard 150k
Ramirez 120k
Schneiderlin 120k
Gomes 120k
Delph 120k
Mina 120k
Walcott 110k
Pickford 100k
Richarlison and digne on 90k but expect that to be increased when they sign new contracts this season

On a slight asie, I am astonished you've read the other guys post, who says we are paying him 12 million per year, as equating to 120k per week. Go back and have another go at the maths and see what the number works out at. Then you will know what we are paying him.

Not really it's been well documented Sandro is on 120k a week as is gomes having his wages increased from 80k from barca
Go find me 1 reputable source that Sandro is on 120k a week and I might take you a little bit serious. Most I've seen reported is 105k. I highly doubt Mina is close to 120k a week as well

Massively rated by Leeds fans
Villa gutted when he turned his back on them
Serial winner at City playing two positions
29, £8million ... plenty in the tank Sir.
Well done Everton, shrewd cookie this Brands geezer.

This is where I am at. Think if Gana does go, it will be for 30m plus and this will look an even shrewder deal.

I could still see us bringing another midfielder in as well if Davies isn’t pushing on. Or he might persevere with Schneiderlin as back up.

Next priority though really needs to be a striker. We have Bernard, Richy and Walcott for the wide positions (based on Lookman going) so I don’t see that being as high priority as a striker.

Still over 12 players to shift though so that is as equally as important as the incomings.

Trouble with Guaye he is the player to have when under the cosh from an attacking passing side, but ineffective against teams that shut up shop on us.

Perhaps so. I do think though, when a new signing comes in he deserves the right to be judged with the supporters knowing the accurate information on what he will be paid.

It seems a poster here cannot comprehend why he would leave Manchester City so seems to have invented a figure he's being paid to cover for that.

The more logical answer is he has left to play more football.

On a slight asie, I am astonished you've read the other guys post, who says we are paying him 12 million per year, as equating to 120k per week. Go back and have another go at the maths and see what the number works out at. Then you will know what we are paying him.
That was me I meant 12m over 3 years as opposed to him only being due a guaranteed 4.5m over the next year.

This is where I am at. Think if Gana does go, it will be for 30m plus and this will look an even shrewder deal.

I could still see us bringing another midfielder in as well if Davies isn’t pushing on. Or he might persevere with Schneiderlin as back up.

Next priority though really needs to be a striker. We have Bernard, Richy and Walcott for the wide positions (based on Lookman going) so I don’t see that being as high priority as a striker.

Still over 12 players to shift though so that is as equally as important as the incomings.

My own feelings on this are if Gana goes we will replace him with a young midfield player. This will likely be in part dependant upon McCarthy leaving as well (or failing that Schneiderlin though I believe he will stay).

I imagine what Silva has said is he wants some experience in the team initially. He doesn't want to be throwing a young lad into the void in a new league to replace a fairly pivotal part of our team. Thats where Delph comes in. He knows the league, area, club etc. The level remains fairly consistent and a young player gets time to bed in.

If no offer comes in for Gana he stays and we don't buy another player.

Welcome Fabian
If you read my previous posts, I try and put a sensible angle on things.
First of all, we shouldn't be getting involved in any chat over wages. We all earn a living, some people earn more than others. I have a good job but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want more and there are certainly people paid more than me for doing the same role. Footballers wages changes with Sky. We shouldn't be talking about this.
We have a player who played 20 times for City last season. A player in all England set ups. A player who has a little bit to prove. A player who's first interview was impressive. He's a winner. He can add a bite to the midfield, he's quick and can pass a ball. He can cover both full backs. He was bought cheap. I see lads going to Villa (Tyrone Mings) for £20 million. A young lad from Luton moving on the the premier league for more than Delph. This is a bargain. If we can recoup £5m for Besic then this is a great deal.
Give the lad a chance, he is now one of us. We back him. He will make mistakes, but when he smashed one in the Kop end goal, 95th minute to win 2-1 then we will all sing his name and wear his shirt........

Welcome Fabian. Give us something to dream of

Welcome Fabian
If you read my previous posts, I try and put a sensible angle on things.
First of all, we shouldn't be getting involved in any chat over wages. We all earn a living, some people earn more than others. I have a good job but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want more and there are certainly people paid more than me for doing the same role. Footballers wages changes with Sky. We shouldn't be talking about this.
We have a player who played 20 times for City last season. A player in all England set ups. A player who has a little bit to prove. A player who's first interview was impressive. He's a winner. He can add a bite to the midfield, he's quick and can pass a ball. He can cover both full backs. He was bought cheap. I see lads going to Villa (Tyrone Mings) for £20 million. A young lad from Luton moving on the the premier league for more than Delph. This is a bargain. If we can recoup £5m for Besic then this is a great deal.
Give the lad a chance, he is now one of us. We back him. He will make mistakes, but when he smashed one in the Kop end goal, 95th minute to win 2-1 then we will all sing his name and wear his shirt........

Welcome Fabian. Give us something to dream of
Agree with that 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.