FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a peek on RAWK! We simply have to beat these shower of ...

Attachments

• 80D68FB3-D506-4F97-B7A1-E051CAB5E9BD.png
    80D68FB3-D506-4F97-B7A1-E051CAB5E9BD.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 163

Let’s not fear them ffs, this mentality is probably why we haven’t won in an eternity! If they have too much quality on the day then at least make sure they are battered and bruised after the game.

I've seen and heard our fans go into this game confident for plenty of my life. Rest assured it's nothing to do with the fans attitude. It's the fact the 11 fellas who kick a ball for us haven't been good enough.

It dismays and confuses me how much of an inferiority complex many Evertonians have for this fixture when the facts dont bear it out. We may not have won a derby since 2010 but we've drawn more than we've lost in that period.

I say there's zero chance of us losing 2 of the 3 derbies this season, never mind 3.

We have 3 opportunities to take these in 2019/20 (might even be more).

Bring it on.

Since 2009 we've drawn 9 and lost 11 by my count.

Amazes me how many surrender monkeys we have. I dont care how long since we beat them. Every season brings along two chances at least to get at these scumbags. And, btw, they secretly HATE these derbies.

That’s our problem. We don’t believe we can win big games. When the fans have that attitude what hope have we got. Look at their fans, we call them deluded but at least they get behind the team and support them no matter how big the task at hand is.

That’s our problem. We don’t believe we can win big games. When the fans have that attitude what hope have we got. Look at their fans, we call them deluded but at least they get behind the team and support them no matter how big the task at hand is.
I mean can you blame us given our record and not just against Liverpool the majority of big teams, When was the last time we beat City/United/Arsenal/Liverpool away, Oviedo United is it? I don't even remember.

Its been 12 hours, but I'm still LOL'ing in disbelief that we could draw them (out of 64 teams) at the pit in the 3rd Round twice in three years. What's the odds on that...

Plus the fact the draw was made when in December 2017 and December 2019 when we've been at our lowest ebb in a while.

The footballing Gods must have been asking themselves, prior to the draw, how on Earth they could pile even more misery on us. "Let's have them humiliate themselves twice in three weeks at Anfield". Literally couldn't have been a worse draw for us. But hopefully it gives a new manager a great chance to come in and make a name for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.