FA CUP 3rd ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrexham/Newport v Leicester City (4.30pm) – Live on BBC1
Wolves V Liverpool BBC One LIVE GAME on Monday, 7 January. to add to others above

Last edited:
Is it obligatory for Man Utd to be on live for every cup game? Is it any wonder that they're the richest club in the world.
only one game last season v Derby,which was 1st time in 12/13 years that there fa cup games have not been shown live

Who should we be looking out for in the Lincoln team?

All the team, as we play as squad, so far c16 different goal scorers this season for league games.
From our previous FA Cup run only the 'Big Man' Matt Read (No. 9) is in the squad although he has mainly been used as sub in league games and starting in the Checkatrade Trophy this season He had a good battle with a certain J Barton in our game when we beat Burnely, he will wind your defence and crowd up now problems and will score a cracker

The rest of strike force as well is good (for our league) Green, Akinda etc.

Anyway not going to tell your scouts too much and let you do your homework as our manger (ex PE Teacher) would say.

Last edited:

Yes everyone to their own and what some enjoy others find extremely annoying.

I personally much preferred it when it was done without interruptions for giggling fits and laughter as another hilarious tie was announced, really i just wanted the result of the draw not the clowns.

The result of the draw however was excellent and gives every incentive for Southport, although I expect Tranmere to be just too good and have too much quality for us.

Great to see that draw on TV and I'm hoping Southport go through to face Spurs. There's a former Prescot Cables player there, Morgan Homson-Smith, so it'd be great to see him on the TV and hopefully having a good game.

As if are game isn't on TV yet United vs Reading which is a shocking tie. No wonder people ain't arsed about this cup anymore when they but crap games on

United v reading is a horrific choice.

A third choice united side will slowly grind out a 1 or 2 nil routine win. If it was at reading perhaps. Not at old Trafford. Joke.

As if are game isn't on TV yet United vs Reading which is a shocking tie. No wonder people ain't arsed about this cup anymore when they but crap games on

Can't be stopping all the foreigners missing another dull united game now. Its unfair to Lincoln tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.