FA CUP 3rd ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard will it be to get tickets for this game?

I think you'll be fine getting hold of them - but it's a Saturday, not a mid week, remember.

I think it's slated for the 5th of Jan - so it'll be slightly more difficult than say a Wednesday night league cup game, put it that way.

I think you'll be fine getting hold of them - but it's a Saturday, not a mid week, remember.

I think it's slated for the 5th of Jan - so it'll be slightly more difficult than say a Wednesday night league cup game, put it that way.
Which was the last one I was able to get to

We have no midweek game after this. Our next game is the following Sunday. Likely to be 8 days recovery.

Absolutely no need to rest players. Don't take liberties.
Marco has won pretty much everyone over since Southampton but if he blunders on this one the knives will be out for him, with this squad no excuses to not have a real go at this

Providing the game is Saturday 3pm it will be the 5th game in 13 days from Spurs on the 23rd

Somewhere along the line in a few of those games there will have to be a bit of rotation.

If I remember correctly these made the Q/F's a couple of years ago, beating Oldham, Ipswich, Brighton and Burnley. They also get decent crowds at home and took thousands to Ipswich Burnley and finally Arsenal, so this could be a good day. A home draw, very winnable but a good crowd and atmosphere

Don't rotate for goodness sake

If I remember correctly these made the Q/F's a couple of years ago, beating Oldham, Ipswich, Brighton and Burnley. They also get decent crowds at home and took thousands to Ipswich Burnley and finally Arsenal, so this could be a good day. A home draw, very winnable but a good crowd and atmosphere

Don't rotate for goodness sake

Hi Guys,
Yep that was a good run for us hope you enjoy the highlights;

Being in Essex I've seen the Cowley brothers teams develop very well both at Concord Rangers & Braintree Town managing to work on the smallest of budgets their hard work in the lower leagues has paid off and great to see them doing well.

I took a gamble on some cheap train tickets on Monday heres hoping it stays Saturday 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.