Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u23s lead Fulham u23s 2-1 at Half Time in this the 4th Premier League Cup Game of the group - Asare OG 10, Adeniran 41
Evans also hit post with free kick right on HT

...doesn’t score many, but Adeniran scores great goals. Sounds like he’s putting in a performance, perhaps at a crossroads in his Everton career. Adeniran also playing against his old club, of course.

...doesn’t score many, but Adeniran scores great goals. Sounds like he’s putting in a performance, perhaps at a crossroads in his Everton career. Adeniran also playing against his old club, of course.

Did we pay 4m for Dennis?,I’ve always liked him whenever I’ve seen him and think he is way better then Schneiderlein he should have had a go in the first team for me already

Did we pay 4m for Dennis?,I’ve always liked him whenever I’ve seen him and think he is way better then Schneiderlein he should have had a go in the first team for me already

...can’t remember how much. He’s different to Schneiderlin, though. A bit like comparing apples to oranges. Schneiderlin is the only player we have who ‘just sits in front of the back four’. I genuinely think that’s why he’s not been moved on. Adeniran is much more dynamic, a different type.

...can’t remember how much. He’s different to Schneiderlin, though. A bit like comparing apples to oranges. Schneiderlin is the only player we have who ‘just sits in front of the back four’. I genuinely think that’s why he’s not been moved on. Adeniran is much more dynamic, a different type.
upto 4million which included add ons

Baningime does similar. He has been unfortunate with injuries at key moments.

Schneiderlein literally does that though, that’s the issue he sits there and watches opposition attackers run past him