Everton Youth Teams Thread

Have we got any teams in the top half of their league?
Don't know mate ?
Under 18 are second to bottom.
To be honest never been less excited by are younger players it's a long time since , i have not thought there are one or two who could have the makings of a first team player .
Don't forget we were banned from bringing players in for years and the constant drama around us can't be a big selling piont to get players in.
Think there are a good few who will have good carreers in the game not in the prem though, couple might go up a level in there development as they are only young so who knows.
Mills, Medcalf, McAllister and the two fullbacks for the under 21's look to have the best chance for me, possibly one of the big lads up front could go on to do something they have the size and power to go onwards.
Campbell I always find myself keeping an eye on as he just seems to do a decent job and is getting better as time goes on, has the odd little blimp but that's expected at that age, hope he carries it on .

Don't know mate ?
Under 18 are second to bottom.
To be honest never been less excited by are younger players it's a long time since , i have not thought there are one or two who could have the makings of a first team player .
Don't forget we were banned from bringing players in for years and the constant drama around us can't be a big selling piont to get players in.
Think there are a good few who will have good carreers in the game not in the prem though, couple might go up a level in there development as they are only young so who knows.
Mills, Medcalf, McAllister and the two fullbacks for the under 21's look to have the best chance for me, possibly one of the big lads up front could go on to do something they have the size and power to go onwards.
Campbell I always find myself keeping an eye on as he just seems to do a decent job and is getting better as time goes on, has the odd little blimp but that's expected at that age, hope he carries it on .
The future is blue

I've been scouting him since he was 8, absolute baller this lad and will be in the 1st team by next Wednesday
To be fair the kid must have something about him if he got snapped up by AC Milan. Reading that the reason they let him go was they needed to free up a non-EU slot. It's clever to announce it as a U21 signing so there's no expectation whatsoever but with a stretched squad you never know, at 19 he might have something to offer.

To be fair the kid must have something about him if he got snapped up by AC Milan. Reading that the reason they let him go was they needed to free up a non-EU slot. It's clever to announce it as a U21 signing so there's no expectation whatsoever but with a stretched squad you never know, at 19 he might have something to offer.

100% mate, at worst it'll be nice to watch the next u21 game with a new signing as it feels like it's been ages since we actually signed a youth player just for the u21s