Everton Youth Teams Thread

….i haven’t seen enough to comment but i was a real Academy watcher seeing Leon Osman come through and he was a special, special talent. What he lacked in physicality he made up for in genuine quality. Osman had a serious injury at a key stage but the club knew what they had. Maybe a bit of encouragement for Whitaker but talents like Osman are rare.
Charlie looked like he had good prospects before his injuries, that has curtailed him, let’s see how he does the rest of the season, I don’t know how long he has got on his present contract, that could make a difference.

Nice goal McAllister. Probably our best player tonight so well deserved.
Yes he did very well to score there a very good solo effort,then a couple of minutes later he was on the floor away from any action and went off. Maybe getting on the bench with Hunt, Dobbin and the young Portuguese striker v Fulham tomorrow.Charlie Whittaker came on and he played up front, strange he’s 5foot seven, missed a very good chance to boost his confidence. Dixon was full of energy at right back then they moved him forward to the wing and brought John from left back to right back, maybe Tait’s tactics to fool City!! Meanwhile City were playing like their first team and making too many passes instead of taking a shot at the goal.