Everton Youth Teams Thread

I'm probably on my own, but I reckon Niasse is an excellent example for the youngsters on how a professional should act. He has been publicly humiliated, told he isn't wanted and has reportedly trained well and yes he's playing with the kids, but he's putting the effort in.
Really good post my thoughts exactly .thought it was poor by koeman at the time to go so public a really cheap shot

good first half that. Connelly will be disappointed that he didn't clear the long ball which lead to their goal.

Been really impressed with Walsh again and Calvert Lewin. Fair play to Niasse, tidy finish and nearly scored a 2nd stroke of half time. Superb shot which went into orbit as well lol

Well we were undoubtedly the better team throughout that half, shame about the sloppy goal we gave away. I'm looking at who is comfortable on the ball and who could step up if needed, Kenny and Walsh looked very good, but have to say our defence , apart from one lapse looked sound . Grant not looking very penetrative but all the rest was positive. These games are closer and closer now , few easy games in this league.

I remember their No 9 Olomola coming off the bench last season , running at us and looking good, think he was 17 then. He's filled out a bit more , one to watch out for in a couple of seasons time

....he does mate. If you were playing alongside him you'd certainly run in behind knowing he could find you. Promising but a big difference if the likes of Van Dijk is marking you.

aye mate. in fairness to Niasse as well he's tried to stay quite close to him just in case he gets a flick on. Early days but I don't think it will be long before he's taking a sub spot in the match day squad.