Everton Youth Teams Thread

I'll go for that job, I've got an NVQ level 2 coaching little brats so I'm well over qualified already as far as I'm concerned

Basically all you do is report to the Director of football, who tells you to report to the Head of recruitment who sends you down the corridor to the manager of scouting who tells you to send a message to the Head of academy who tells you to go back to the Director of Football and see how many sugars he wants in his tea which is verified by the Manager of scouting who works under the head of recruitment but above the head of Academy who only likes sweeteners and not sugar which the Director of Football didn't know about when he was recruiting the Head of academy.
Seems their may be a problem you have identified. You best get the job and sort it out then.

Hi Can some kind blue get me a teamsheet,presume no programme,from the Mansfield game.Im collecting all Checkatrade,Leasing,com and Papa John.Only missing Bradford teamsheet a Checkatrade,Morecambe a programme and teamsheet Papa John 22/23.I live in New Zealand.Can pay via PayPal or swap NZ programme.Cheers In advance

What injury has whitaker picked up?
Fella has no luck
Absolutely gutted for him, he's going to be out for a bit unfortunately. Really bad timing, he was playing well, nomination for player of the month, due to go on the trip with the 1st team squad. Tough old game, and shows the other side of youth development. He'll battle back though, he's a hard worker and a good lad.

Absolutely gutted for him, he's going to be out for a bit unfortunately. Really bad timing, he was playing well, nomination for player of the month, due to go on the trip with the 1st team squad. Tough old game, and shows the other side of youth development. He'll battle back though, he's a hard worker and a good lad.
That’s such a shame for Charlie Whitaker, it seemed to take him a wee while to get back from his last injury but he’d been in cracking form in the past few months back to his old goal scoring form, and that nomination for PL2 player of the month was well deserved. Later on any positive updates on progress you can give would be great.

From the team sheet it looks like Doug Lukjanciks came on and played the whole of the second half in goal in the Everton u18 v Newcastle u18 game. I’m not sure if that was due to injury or a planned introduction and it’s hard to find his DOB but I’m assuming he’s recently turned , or about to turn 15 , so to get minutes so early at this age seems to confirm the faith the club have in his ability.
Spot on, he turned 15 in October. He's in the England under-16 squad again, for a tournament in Spain. First of three games is against Belgium on Wednesday.

Everton Under-21s' Papa John’s Trophy last-32 clash with Mansfield Town will take place on Wednesday 30 November (7pm GMT) at Goodison Park.
Hopefully this is streamed , those who’ve gone out to Australia are back ok and we put out a strong team. We’re not going to win it but it’ll be great experience for them to get as many matches in as possible against men‘s teams .

Does anyone have any more details on this? cant get tickets on the website and seems like theyre only opening the upper gwladys