Everton Youth Teams Thread

From the team sheet it looks like Doug Lukjanciks came on and played the whole of the second half in goal in the Everton u18 v Newcastle u18 game. I’m not sure if that was due to injury or a planned introduction and it’s hard to find his DOB but I’m assuming he’s recently turned , or about to turn 15 , so to get minutes so early at this age seems to confirm the faith the club have in his ability.

From the team sheet it looks like Doug Lukjanciks came on and played the whole of the second half in goal in the Everton u18 v Newcastle u18 game. I’m not sure if that was due to injury or a planned introduction and it’s hard to find his DOB but I’m assuming he’s recently turned , or about to turn 15 , so to get minutes so early at this age seems to confirm the faith the club have in his ability.

He confirmed on his Instagram he came on for 2nd half, I think it was planned but obviously no way to be certain.
Seems like they have a plan for him.

He's got the number six shirt according to the UEFA website so will be starting I'd assume.
Samuels-Smith is in a good position as this team have sometimes played 3 at the back with him on the left side and he’s looked very good there , maybe better than when he’s played left CB in a four. It’s a three game group so I’d expect him to start 2 out of three.