Everton Youth Teams Thread

Think Simms has lead the line pretty well, often up against both of their CBs on his own.

Warrington with a superb effort there. Another one who's had a good game tonight.

Final score
Everton u23s 1 Spurs u23s 0

Excellent win for the Everton u23s who have lost only 1 game in 9 since October in the league, that been a big defeat to spurs 4-0 in November, While tonight was Spurs 1st defeat in 9 since oct and they had scored in their last 22 league games since march last year, Everton's next game is home to Leicester in 2 weeks

Good game .. best Everton game I’ve watched in ages. Patterson did well and looked good. Thought Kyle john at left back also did well. Dobbin very sharp and the lad Warrington in the middle also looked good. Lots of potential there in that side .

….terrific performance supported by a great attitude.

Unsworth did well there I thought.
A vast improvement from when we played 3/5 at the back a few months ago , and credit to Unsworth for that. I actually don’t like a back 3 , but Unsworth plays it with 3 in the middle , Warrington furthest back ,Mills to right , Price left and with the wing backs moving up it means we don’t get overwhelmed in midfield. And you can see the discipline , Warrington will look to pick up the ball if we’re playing it out, but if he goes forward Mills/Price cover. I think it’s added to Mills’s overall game too .