Everton Youth Teams Thread

I see that Tino Livramento the 18 year old Chelsea right back / wingback is going to Southamton for £5 mill with a £25 mill buy back clause . He’s the one who tore up our midfield and defence in the Youth cup. He has a year left on his contract , wasn’t keen on another hence Chelsea selling. I’d take him for £5 mill in an instant, he is though probably not the immediate solution for us at right back, but why would he come to us.

I see that Tino Livramento the 18 year old Chelsea right back / wingback is going to Southamton for £5 mill with a £25 mill buy back clause . He’s the one who tore up our midfield and defence in the Youth cup. He has a year left on his contract , wasn’t keen on another hence Chelsea selling. I’d take him for £5 mill in an instant, he is though probably not the immediate solution for us at right back, but why would he come to us.

Bargain isn't he (in my opinon).

Massive bargain. Would've happily done a swap with Chelsea for Small in my fantasy land.