Everton Youth Teams Thread

Lawrence is another name in that age, I think. Also selected to the same England camps.

Barker i'm lead to beleive has been given a Scholarship now.
Yeah , Emilio Lawrence has played u15 and u16 for England . I’ve seen that he’s been playing with an 11 on his back for England this year and was in the most recent squad , wide left , sometimes in a midfield, looks similar build to Gordon at the same age. There was a brief mention of Lawrence in The Athletic a few months ago which caught my eye. The article was on how the RS had improved their Academy approach over the years and their coach said that back in 2014 they wanted to sign Lawrence and regarded him as one that got away.

My impression has been over the years that youngsters who are getting Scholarships get to know about this time in November , people often pick it up on their individual social media feeds , but we don’t officially release the names until the “ meet the new Scholars” launch inJuly.

That Muhammad Ali Cho has now made 6 appearances in Ligue 1 as a 16 year old for a decent Angers side
I only ever saw a video clip of Cho after we’d signed him from PSG , shame we couldn’t hold onto him.The other side of the “ let’s not push the likes of Small and Jagne up a level too early” is that if we‘re showing a clear path through for our most talented youngsters we‘ll attract and retain the brightest prospects. A difficult balance at times.

Yeah , Emilio Lawrence has played u15 and u16 for England . I’ve seen that he’s been playing with an 11 on his back for England this year and was in the most recent squad , wide left , sometimes in a midfield, looks similar build to Gordon at the same age. There was a brief mention of Lawrence in The Athletic a few months ago which caught my eye. The article was on how the RS had improved their Academy approach over the years and their coach said that back in 2014 they wanted to sign Lawrence and regarded him as one that got away.

My impression has been over the years that youngsters who are getting Scholarships get to know about this time in November , people often pick it up on their individual social media feeds , but we don’t officially release the names until the “ meet the new Scholars” launch inJuly

My impression has been over the years that youngsters who are getting Scholarships get to know about this time in November , people often pick it up on their individual social media feeds , but we don’t officially release the names until the “ meet the new Scholars” launch inJuly.

Barker is from bolton, same age as my son. Same scout took them both to bolton, along with 2 others all in the same grass roots team.

out of the 4, 2 have just got scholarships, everton and fleetwood, and 1 just missed out.

Barker is from bolton, same age as my son. Same scout took them both to bolton, along with 2 others all in the same grass roots team.

out of the 4, 2 have just got scholarships, everton and fleetwood, and 1 just missed out.
How’s your son doing if you don’t mind me asking ? Us , and a lot of clubs , like to keep their. U16 out of the spotlight
so obviously feel free to ignore this.

How’s your son doing if you don’t mind me asking ? Us , and a lot of clubs , like to keep their. U16 out of the spotlight
so obviously feel free to ignore this.
I dont mind saying mate.
He never got past the trials, he was the only 1 of the 4 that just fell short...physically too!!

Scouted by united, bolton, bury, fleetwood, everton, bury again, accy...all at diff ages since he was 8...always come up short.

9th placed Everton u23s only 2 points/3 places off Relegation are once again playing Friday Night Football this week 7pm ko, this time away to 3rd placed Blackburn u23s who won 2-1 away to 10 men Brighton last week with a late pen and a last minute winner, Blackburn go top with a win GAME IS NOT LIVE ON TV

Everton have lost their last 5 away Prem league 2 games v Man City/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man utd/Arsenal or in another way lost 8 from last 9 or 10 from last 14 away. Everton u23s only away win since they actually got that 2-0 win At Anfield in march 2019 came in september last year away to Brighton, a team who is actually the next away game after Friday, on 18th December

Everton u23s Team

1606502778760.png

1606502031540.png