Everton Youth Teams Thread

....which is a good sign as far as I’m concerned. Kean is hardly tearing things up, so Simms has a huge opportunity to leapfrog him when he gets his chance.

Not allowing him to go on loan suggests Ancelotti is thinking he might use Simms.

Or it suggests unsworth wants him to run doggys and learn the ugly stuff as he might be needed for a vital mid table pl2 clash

Does his stalled career not enforce his position that his career was "ruined" by not being allowed to go on loan and wasting away in the U23s?
Not sure what is going on here. Ledson was playing in the U18s when he was still at school. He was in the U21s at 16 and he went on loan to Cambridge a couple of months after his 18th birthday. We sold him the next summer, still aged 18, for a nominal fee even though he had 2 years left on his contract.

Yet he's accusing the club of holding him back.?

Not sure what is going on here. Ledson was playing in the U18s when he was still at school. He was in the U21s at 16 and he went on loan to Cambridge a couple of months after his 18th birthday. We sold him the next summer, still aged 18, for a nominal fee even though he had 2 years left on his contract.

Yet he's accusing the club of holding him back.?

Dont know mate.

Somebody said he did, then I made a comment without checking my facts, I've had an utter nightmare on here today yano, heads pickled.

Dont know mate.

Somebody said he did, then I made a comment without checking my facts, I've had an utter nightmare on here today yano, heads pickled.
Hahaha

The dreaded not checking your facts. You should know better by now lol

I've done it myself with this post. I said he was sold when he was still 18, but then checked after I posted and he actually turned 19 the week before. So I'm waiting for the fallout.

I see a lot of Ryan Lowe on the local news channels and, for a RS (an assumption made purely on the fact he was a Liverpool youth player and is a good mate of Steven Gerrard) I quite like the guy. He's done a good job at Plymouth and I think it will be an excellent opportunity for Simms to play in Division 1. That will in turn present an opportunity for the lad Cannon to get game time at U23 level. He's already shown he is very good at U18 level and these exceptional kids need continually testing to keep progressing.

Probably a good move for Connolly too. Hopefully we can be able to sell him for a nominal fee, maybe £1m, with a sell on clause.
Don't think Plymouth have £1m to spend with the current circumstances. Same lad has sent me a Plymouth supposed ITK tweet saying they are likely to get Branthwaite on loan, they have just delayed it for now