Everton Youth Teams Thread

Clever by Simms and unlucky with that little chip just going wide after beating the keeper to the ball
Down other end and good defending from Ouzounidis blocking a Ndukwu shot
Onyango unlucky making the Leicester keeper Stolarczyk pull off a great save

Got to ask the question whether this is worth all the emails I get from LCFC? lol

Unsy likes his 451 doesn't he. Boring. And I'm fed up seeing players aged 21+ clogging up positions in here. I know I'm like a broken record but lads like Hunt, Hughes and Iverson are are wasting away and where the hells Dobbin?

Got to ask the question whether this is worth all the emails I get from LCFC? lol

Unsy likes his 451 doesn't he. Boring. And I'm fed up seeing players aged 21+ clogging up positions in here. I know I'm like a broken record but lads like Hunt, Hughes and Iverson are are wasting away and where the hells Dobbin?
I would hope he’s rather busy at the moment (Brands) but I thought he was going to have some input into how the academy was run. Playing 451 is so outdated, don’t think the first team have played that way since 04/05 when Bent was the loan striker. Surely they should be adopting a similar system to the first team.

Boooo.. Shouldn't be on the pitch.

Simms all round game seems to be improving though. Shame the chances aren't coming as freely anymore though. I like his lookalike in midfield too. Johns also showing some fantastic pace there. He should be bombing forward more often.