Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton are willing to let defender Matty Foulds leave the club on loan this month as they seek to give him first-team football.

It's claimed that Everton are prepared to subsidise Foulds' wages in order to find him a new club, most likely in League One or League Two.

This could be something of a risk from Everton, given that Foulds' current contract expires at the end of the season, and letting him go out on loan without the protection of a new deal could see Everton lose him

Everton gave him a new one-year deal last summer, but it's unclear what their long-term plans for the 21-year-old defender really is, months away from his contract ending.

When does our 2 year transfer ban end is it 12 months gone now ?

Looking forward to us bringing in a few good youngsters from other teams.
Doesn’t really affect what I think you’re looking for. Any 2nd year Scholar e.g 17/18 we would offer a pro contract to e.g. Branthwaite, it doesn’t affect non PL/ EFL clubs so we could get youngsters from abroad. It’s probably the 14 - 16 year group thats is most affected so they would be a way off anyway. Plus compared to other years I would say our current 16 year old are the most promising , in depth talent since the Davies/ Dowell/ Connolly intake , long way for them to go yet of course .

Doesn’t really affect what I think you’re looking for. Any 2nd year Scholar e.g 17/18 we would offer a pro contract to e.g. Branthwaite, it doesn’t affect non PL/ EFL clubs so we could get youngsters from abroad. It’s probably the 14 - 16 year group thats is most affected so they would be a way off anyway. Plus compared to other years I would say our current 16 year old are the most promising , in depth talent since the Davies/ Dowell/ Connolly intake , long way for them to go yet of course .

I just heard of Onyango whose 16 and looks big already...who elses name do you think may pop up before season end?

Quite amazed Brands hasnt gone for any foreign kids or even any / many players from lower divisions...thought he would revamp the conveyor belt...

Number 3 for City needs shooting haha.
CJ Egan-Riley it is,he stoped a certain goal 2mins earlier before that mistake lol

CJ Egan-Riley it is,he stoped a certain goal 2mins earlier before that mistake lol

View attachment 77004
In fairness to him Egan-Riley is a decent prospect, playing centre back despite having a 3 on his back. You have to say that Pep and City have it right in encouraging all their teams to play the same way, he was trying to play out from the back as they want, he made a mistake , Tom Cannon took it off him and we scored . I would suspect afterwards the coaches shrugged their shoulders , said “it happens, make sure you learn from it”

In fairness to him Egan-Riley is a decent prospect, playing centre back despite having a 3 on his back. You have to say that Pep and City have it right in encouraging all their teams to play the same way, he was trying to play out from the back as they want, he made a mistake , Tom Cannon took it off him and we scored . I would suspect afterwards the coaches shrugged their shoulders , said “it happens, make sure you learn from it”

...I watched Alex Ferguson at an Everton v Manchester United Lancashire League match at Bellefield many years ago. A very young Ryan Giggs was playing. Our coaches were full of ‘get rid’ etc, SAF was shouting ‘enjoy yourselves’ to the United lads. Stark contrast.

...I watched Alex Ferguson at an Everton v Manchester United Lancashire League match at Bellefield many years ago. A very young Ryan Giggs was playing. Our coaches were full of ‘get rid’ etc, SAF was shouting ‘enjoy yourselves’ to the United lads. Stark contrast.
I always said the same to my lads when they played. I had to withdraw my youngest from a team as I was disheartened by the manager's 'kick him' attitude and his disdain for the referee.
Needless to say the said manager was a rs

7th placed Everton u23s are back in action tonight 7pm ko home to the Current and unbeaten Leaders Chelsea, Chelsea are unbeaten since mid april
with Everton been one of the few teams to beat them in 2019 and the game is LIVE via Chelsea website via the link here, just press and its on https://www.chelseafc.com/en/chelsea-tv/live-events

-----
While saturday 11am ko Everton u18s are in Q/F Premier League Cup Action away to Reading u18s, Reading's last 3 premier league cup games have bizarrely ended 4-3 either way with Reading winning 2 of them with both of there wins they were 3-0 down only to come back 2nd half and win 4-3, while our last away game in this comp was that Fulham game were we were 3-1 down to Fulham with 15 or so mins to go only to strangely win that 4-3 as well,whats the odds on another 4-3 maybe

7th placed Everton u23s are back in action tonight 7pm ko home to the Current and unbeaten Leaders Chelsea, Chelsea are unbeaten since mid april
with Everton been one of the few teams to beat them in 2019 and the game is LIVE via Chelsea website via the link here, just press and its on https://www.chelseafc.com/en/chelsea-tv/live-events

-----
While saturday 11am ko Everton u18s are in Q/F Premier League Cup Action away to Reading u18s, Reading's last 3 premier league cup games have bizarrely ended 4-3 either way with Reading winning 2 of them with both of there wins they were 3-0 down only to come back 2nd half and win 4-3, while our last away game in this comp was that Fulham game were we were 3-1 down to Fulham with 15 or so mins to go only to strangely win that 4-3 as well,whats the odds on another 4-3 maybe

Does the Chelsea TV channel no longer exist?