Everton Youth Teams Thread

Seems to be a lot of praise for Feeney as one of the stars of the U23’s

Any chance of him getting a cameo or 2 before the seasons end?

Play him against Spurs on last day. He looks a prospect but needs to be handled carefully. Hopefully he'll get a half season loan to League 1 next year and if he does well maybe 2nd half in the Championship!

Seems to be a lot of praise for Feeney as one of the stars of the U23’s

Any chance of him getting a cameo or 2 before the seasons end?

Well I posted in the City match thread that I thought he might be on the bench as he’d been training with the first team . Fact is he’s next in line as CB with Mina and Jags injured, but not robust enough yet to start , so a cameo or 2 could happen by the end of the season....... trouble is we’re unlikly to have many scenarios where Silva can say “ we’re coasting this game , let’s give young Morgan run out for 20 mins”

Everton u23s are back in action tonight Home [southport] v Blackburn 7pm ko in the 5th game of the premier league cup,if Everton draw at worst they are through to the next round,if they get beat and sheff utd win there game tonight,it goes down to the last game of the group were Everton would need to not lose to Sheff utd to guarantee getting through

Well I posted in the City match thread that I thought he might be on the bench as he’d been training with the first team . Fact is he’s next in line as CB with Mina and Jags injured, but not robust enough yet to start , so a cameo or 2 could happen by the end of the season....... trouble is we’re unlikly to have many scenarios where Silva can say “ we’re coasting this game , let’s give young Morgan run out for 20 mins”

From the little ive seen of him he looks like he could be a good player to have in the side as hw wouldnt shirk a header from a set piece.

Him and Mina may lack pace together though

Goal for EVERTON 1-1 - Anthony Gordon ON 69MINS, Sambou flicks the ball on to Gordon, who races through and volleys past Albinson
A MINUTE AFTER WE HT THE POST VIA GIBSON

...they must think a lot of Gordon because they have stepped him up ahead of Simms, but I was a bit disappointed with him in the last game. He’s very talented but he needs to affect games, footy matches need to matter to these kids.

...they must think a lot of Gordon because they have stepped him up ahead of Simms, but I was a bit disappointed with him in the last game. He’s very talented but he needs to affect games, footy matches need to matter to these kids.
Alas but there are too many kids that the footy matters less than the money these days

Everton u23s make it into the last 16 of the Premier league cup with one game to go after drawing home 1-1 with Blackburn

PREMIER LEAGUE GROUP

Everton 11 Points from 5 games - GD PLUS 5
Sheff utd 9 points from 5 games - GD PLUS 1
Blackburn 7 Points from 5 games - GD PLUS 4
Doncaster 1 points from 5 Games - MINUS 10

Next u23s Premier league cup game is Home v Sheff utd 2 weeks sunday
Blackburn Relying on Everton winning,play there game away to Doncaster the day later

Before that, Everton again play home to Blackburn in the u23s league a week Monday

Last edited: