Everton Youth Teams Thread

blueloon

Player Valuation: £30m
Collins looks a really powerful full-back. Think it’s the first time I’ve seen him play.
You probably saw Collins last season, he played left centre back a lot and also featured in the U23s as LB. been injured a lot this season. Same with Elliott Richards , was decent last season , injured a lot this season , nice to see him back.. All four defenders have played CB at some time, and also full back too, just the versatility they need at this age

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
The big build up for that Brighton free kick and he gets it so high,it might has well have gone over the roof of the ground lol

Nymzee

Player Valuation: £70m
You probably saw Collins last season, he played left centre back a lot and also featured in the U23s as LB. been injured a lot this season. Same with Elliott Richards , was decent last season , injured a lot this season , nice to see him back.. All four defenders have played CB at some time, and also full back too, just the versatility they need at this age
Yeh his name rings a bell but I don’t recognise him for his physique. I remember Richards last season playing centre half; thin kid with a big mop of hair that headed everything away.

blueloon

Player Valuation: £30m
Yeh his name rings a bell but I don’t recognise him for his physique. I remember Richards last season playing centre half; thin kid with a big mop of hair that headed everything away.
He’s always been big for his age with a a good sized body. My memory of Joe Anderson last year was a decent but smallish left back, now he looks the tallest of our defenders, he’s certainly grown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.