Everton Vs Reading - 01/03/11 - 7.30pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be down the pub for this one, pretty nervous already. Yes it's 'only Reading' but I imagine they'll be right up for it, any win will do. COYBB!!

wouldnt think it'll be a walkover by any means. theyre not a bad side, pretty competitive championship team, knocked liverpool out last season. its a great chance to get to a cup 1/4 final for everton, and should pick his best 11 available imo, apart from maybe anyone who has any sort of knock. good win on saturday, dont want to ruin it by getting a draw or even worse going out tomorrow night

Long is a threat and will certainly be playing in the premiership next season, he will have to be watched carefully. I dont agree that he,s a diver, id liken him to andy johnson in that he,s small and sharp and sometimes a slight touch can knock him off balance, distin and jag will have to be aware of it. Play a strong team and win it at the first attempt, we have a few players carrying niggling injuries and the last thing we need is a replay.

Howard
Neville Distin Heitinga Baines
Osman Rodwell Cahill Billy
Anichebe Beckford​

Need to give Jags a rest to recover from injury. I imagine Ossie can interchange with Rodwell...drop Cahill back for his workrate and late runs from midfield. See of Anichebe can do anything...if he is ****e in the first half then replace him for Saha or arteta (Will cahill pushed forward). Oh, and Gueye should get some time from the bench

Does this mean it will be easy to find an online link ? :)

Really looking forward to winning this one !
Yes it does,when we are on english tv,there are always a lot more links [provided they dont choose man utd/chelsea with that game tomorrow] already 1 person is showing this whole game [veetle or browser dont know]

Last edited:
This is no easy game Reading are going to be up for it big time,a professional approach is whats called for.
Play as we are capable of then we should be through to the next round.

Got tickets for this, me and the missus. First match I've been to in years. In the Gwladys street, right behind the goal, 3 rows from front. Any chants we'll need for this that I need to learn?

Ordered my ticket today - first game this season. Upper Bullens front row. Very excited...

Mind you, I've become known as a jinx over the years. Hope my presence doesn't put the kibosh on everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.