Everton Vs Reading - 01/03/11 - 7.30pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the match was today--you have no idea how disappointed I was when I figured it was not. Ahhhh!! Cannot wait for this!

Fellaini is out, vellios in the squad, according to that lad shorty.

Just about to put the same myself mate. I hope Vellios gets a place on the bench and at some point in the 2nd half were winning comfortably enough to put him on and see what he's like.

COYB! I will be stranded following this online at work tomorrow, so it better be good.

Just booked half a days holiday so I can get up there in plenty of time for this one.
Looking forward to a solid performance from the blues and a good victory!

Fellaini is out, vellios in the squad, according to that lad shorty.

I'd love to see Vellios given a shot in the second half, Gueye would be good too if we were winning by a couple already.

Driving up from Birmingham for this, come on blues!

I would love a decent cup run, would make our ****ty season special.
I really think we can turn Reading over pretty easily, however this has been said before. Ill take a 1-0 or a 10-9 as long as its a win.
COYB

I'd like nothing more than a convincing win tonight, with Vellios or Gueye getting some minutes out there

I'm going for 3-0 tonight. Viva Everton

Last time we played them at Goodison Jags popped up with the winner. If we can win 1-0 again I'd take it. The important thing is to be profesional, do the job required and don't pick up any silly injuries or cards. It is there to be had but the emphasis is on the blues to go out there and do what is expected.

Perhaps the perfect game for Arteta to continue his improvement as we may get more time on the ball than in a usual EPL game. Make no mistake though, Reading wont just turn up, it was only just last year they knocked the Red ****e out of the FA Cup so we know what they are capable of. We shall not be moved!!

lets hope that game goes as we want, and those youngsters would get some time in the field too.
Saha hat trick

Totally know what you are saying but I can see Moyes taking this as seriously as possible and playing the strongest team. Our best chance of Euro footie next season now I guess. Plus would be nice to finish the season with a pot.

out of my brain on the train........................ me and my eldest daughter are gonna be cranked up on pcp and rockin like ************s inside, outside where have we been out of our brains on the 5.15. COYB

Last edited by a moderator:
Moyes best field the strongest side possible with Arteta in the middle. If there's a game where Arteta can build on his growing confidence, this is it.

Get up a goal or two then bring Jagielka, Baines and Distin off. Those lads need a break. God help us if Baines ever goes down. Is he made of titanium?

Status
Not open for further replies.