Match Thread Everton vs Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnbt but it doesn't matter if it was or wasn't oliver thought it was to put his whistle to his lips an then changed his mind, this split second indecision had a knock on effect of indecision from us and ….. goal

The ref has the right to play advantage if he thinks it's the right thing to do whether he had his whistle to his mouth or not and I don't think it put us off defensively. I actually thought it was a good bit of refereeing.

I thought we done ok,only time we were going to score was a set piece,Godfrey,Allan,Gomes all had decent games,Sigurdsson was anonymous,Id have taken him off,thought Oliver had a man crush on Fernandiho,was also very favourable to the rest of the City side,MOTM Godfrey for the tackle on Foden

Another trophy gone, but we played well and City were better and took their chances when arrived. Young goalie Virginia was very good. Should be a regular.

Did well against the best team in the league by a mile until the last 10 minutes, can't really fault the effort and considering how well we've played at home in the last few games this was a massive improvement

same old, at least Everton fans are used to these sorrows.

A decent performance and the keeper done well but until Everton replace dead wood they wont win anything - ANYTHING. Not enough quality, I am not happy to have Everton continually piss around winning nothing, nothing since the 90s

Another summer clear out is needed

Gbamin - needs to be replaced
Iwobi
Delph
Bernard
Coleman - past it
Sigs

Too many people here are wearing rose tinted glasses to see the dross in the side

Status
Not open for further replies.