Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd page. Getting closer!

Really good preview mate. As I was reading through it I thought 'why haven't you tried one before in Chico's absence?' but then I read it was your first attempt. Well in. I'm not sure if Besic is gonna make it to the squad or not. No real update on that. I hope he does at least makes the squad. Pretty sure Benteke is out injured as is Lovren and that Gerrard wannabe Henderson. I think its vital we score the first goal cos the recent trend is that we always concede first and then look to level. The draws then seem like a decent result which sucks especially at Goodison.

The last time we won a derby I had just finished my A Levels, Steve Jobs was still alive, owning an I phone 3GS was the coolest thing, Japan's tsunami hadn't occurred and there was no bloody ISIS either. Makes me feel old that.

Everton have a decent chance to turn over this shower of [Poor language removed] at the Old Lady. But I never get carried away with the derby - home or away - because the Toffees always find a way to bottle this fixture. That said, I'm predicting a fiery 1-1.

Atkinson has given out the most cards of any PL ref this season. One of ours will get sent off, you just KNOW it.

They're not looking strong. Plus they have a Thursday night match to get through as well prior.
Age old, form means nothing in a derby. But I think this will be a flattering result to them despite us dominating, 2-1/3-2.

We have a good chance to pound them...there is no Spotty G to rally the night breed anymore...
We can really relegate Brendanoid to the oblivion...

News just in: Steven Gerrard has just completed his referees course in time to ref the Merseyside derby at the weekend relegating Martin Atkinson and Mark Clattenburg to run the lines.
Steven was quoted as saying 'I'm not sure I'll take it up as a career ...but have previous experience in one or two local games a season.
His mentor Mr Clive Thomas says he has all the attributes to make it to the top...barring any slip-ups

Wonder if Stones and Coleman will be fit? Hopefully Martinez sticks with Deulofeu in the starting line up. He's possibly our most dangerous player and can create opportunites out of nowhere.

I'd go with
Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Galloway
Mccarthy Barry
Deulofeu Barkley Naismith
Lukaku

Rodriguez to come on for Naisy and score the last minute winner to make it 3-2.

Scenes.

Wonder if Stones and Coleman will be fit? Hopefully Martinez sticks with Deulofeu in the starting line up. He's possibly our most dangerous player and can create opportunites out of nowhere.

I'd go with
Howard
Mccarthy Barry
Lukaku

Scenes.

i have a feeling they'll both be back. just don't think they were risked last night with games v RS nad united coming up. here's hoping anyway.

I'd go with
Howard
Mccarthy Barry
Lukaku

Scenes.
They are not going to score and we are going to absolutely murder them 4-0 and Gerry will score a worldie

Status
Not open for further replies.