Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone expecting a big win is mental in all honesty

just like you would have had to be mental to expect a big derby win under moyes

they are turd but martinez will still be terrified of that 4-0 and really eager to avoid a demoralising defeat that will sidetrack our recent progress. A dull 1-1 si what i expect, though i'm hopeful of edging it

I can sniff RAWK infiltration of the forum....which just shows how horrendous it's become for that lot when they think it's a great idea to try and goad Evertonians for not comfortably slotting their £300m assembled squad of dross.

Great season lads. 26 years and counting for 'The Big Club'. Lol.

*waves*

Not sure too many are happy lads, but on a different day we'd have won comfortably. Mignolet makes two great saves, we concede a poor goal, but respond almost immediately, appalling refereeing and we're held to a draw.

We're on the ascendancy, looking very positive for the rest of the season, they're looking desperate.

....it's a sign of the times that most on here are disappointed with the outcome. During that 2nd half I would never for once have settled for a draw, I can honestly say that has not always been the case when we've played them.

Well done Blues, enjoy your footy and you can be a match for anybody.

Why on gods earth are loads of so called Evertonians happy at not beating the worst liverpool team in recent memory at home, i just can't believe it

Not happy, just realistic. Unlike your typical deluded non-Evertonian with an entitlement complex, we understand that you don't always win when you're better and spitting out your dummy at a draw won't make three points happen next time. We have a sound squad that played pretty well today, unlike so many occasions in the past ten years or so, and I know who is more likely to win the return match no matter where it may be.

When I think of that return match, I genuinely look forward to it for the first time in memory.

When regression to the mean finally kicks in it will be merciless. Pity your Red mates. Their future is not pretty.

it should have been mate, i agree, but martinez was never going to have the spine to make that a reality
How else could he with the players available? From what i could see he fielded his best side..i know the defence was missing two internationals but injuries are injuries. Please explain???

Jagielka ....absolutely boss.
Mori...very assured.
Barry...still going strong at the end.
McCarthy ...back to his best.
Galloway......just wow.
Lukaku..gave Skrtel & co a torrid time.

Apart from the very obvious , did Howard really have a proper save to make.
Very pleased with the performance, but should have won it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.