Everton vs. FC Krasnodar. 11th December at 20.05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are a decent outfit, there will possibly be teams that have gone through who are worse than them. possibly the hardest pot 4 team in the comp - they beat sociedad 3-0 lets not forget.

good outing by the team though, the experienced centre backs letting us down a bit to be honest, story of our season really.

very poor goal to concede, from pienaar letting his man glide past him (to be fair, he's not a centre mid), to utterly shocking defending where they all stood and watched and let the striker turn and have a free shot at an open goal.

everyone seems to want to let robles fail tbh. he couldn't follow the striker all the way out imo because that would have left a totally open goal, probably should have followed him a bit wider though or stayed where he was. he was obviously expecting him to play a ball across the area. i'm sure he expected one of the three defenders surrounding the scorer to close him down somewhat. pretty lame attempt at a save mind you.

for all that Bobby is a cultured Catalan who loves his sexy tika-taka possession football played out with sublime skill, he doesn't half like a huge powerful centre forward who can wrestle for the ball and either shield it to bring others in or welly the feck out of it.

Why is the crowd so flat?!? I know it's on telly and its a cold rainy night but we need to have a hardcore set of fans that will start some chants. I haven't heard any chants all game.
The club should encourage the hardcore away fans to sit together not just for this game but every game to get the atmosphere going.

Status
Not open for further replies.