Everton vs. FC Krasnodar. 11th December at 20.05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit steep lad. Baines hasn't been at his best like but he has still been a very good player in most matches. If you're only on about set pieces then you might have a point.

Didn't word it well - I meant he's had a better half of football than Baines has had all year.

Not just set pieces, but attacking thrust and pace.

Loving Garbutt. Kone doing well too. Need Oviedo Baby & Peanuts to step up a bit more and show their experience better. Not a bad first half though.

Young Mac - playing as a 10 needs to be more like a 10. Not doing enough creatively, but he is a young lad and will learn his trade on nights like this.

listen, Joels messed up, fair enough.

But the lad hasn't played a proper game for nearly a year, and anyone who has played in goal will know just how hard it is to come into a competitive game with hardly any game time behind you and be 100% sharp.

With regular game time those mistakes go, you become more confident and you become a all round better keeper, he'll be sound.

Kones been decent as had Garbutt, still think we will win.

McAleny got better as it went on, as did Ledson. Browning looked good but there was a lot of space behind him. Garbutt looks ready now. Kone ok. Alcaraz like licking paint.

Kone and Garbutt are stand outs. Ledson also impresses me, he's lacking positional sense at times and tries to much but you can see a potential in him - I'm pretty sure he'll make it. Browning is great 1v1 but he's positioning wasn't great - he's playing out of position though.

Dowell and McAleny are the weakest parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.