Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon and Gray need to make up their minds a lot sooner when on the ball. That split second of indecision is a defender’s dream. All over the park though was those same casual, technical mistakes. Iwobi and Tarkowski were solid. Pickford was all over the shop, good job Sterling was offside because that goal would have been his fault. Patterson looked tidy. Onana has a job on his hand trying to sort that midfield.

Oh and apparently other teams have these players called ‘strikers’!! Any idea we’re we can get one?
Agree. Surely the message to Gray should be knock it past the defender and run, I can’t believe how little he tried that today, not one of their defenders catches him

I thought we played well for the most part, but stupid mistakes once again do us in. I felt we could have won this but it’s tough when you don’t have anyone that can consistently score goals. Also, Chelsea looked like garbage which makes today’s defeat a little tougher to swallow. I’m excited to see how we do against Villa, I’m hoping we will show up and start putting stuff together.

Status
Not open for further replies.