Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Keane is worried that home form might cost them Europe!!!!!!!

How about the rest of the fan base is worried that this squad of less than mediocare players is no where near fit to wear this shirt!! NO desire, no urgency, none of these players have Everton at heart... 11 to 20 players needed next season, this side, this season has provided us, without doubt the evidence that they aren`t good enough!!!!! Absolute car crash and EMBARASSMENT!!!!!

Dyche who many would scoff at has had CA pants down!!!!!

You mean like when we came of the back of 3 defeats needing to win at Anfield to keep our chances going, we done that and the 2 after it? Or early in the season we had a couple of chances to go top and took them. Or when we went to a team that hadn’t won all season on Boxing Day, when everyone on here was expecting an ‘Everton That’ moment and we won or Spurs in the cup when we were getting written off at 0-1, 3-3 and 4-4 and we won etc

I would say there was no pressure to win at anfield I mean I no I have had zero expectation for a result there for many years . I always just write the game off... and going too of the league in September isn’t really high pressure stuff imo. This team folds as sons at it works its way into a position where it may be able to compete and achieve something. Being easily beaten and going out with a whimper . I think it’s was Forentina at goodison that was the last time we went down fighting . 4 points from Fulham, Burnley and Newcastle home and away is a bad points tally. And all these games we had the chance to capitalise on other teams bad regular but didn’t

Even the way we kick off winds me up. Just instantly surrender possession.
I've said this before, what's the point of that?? Kick back to Keane (or Mina), boot it up to the wing who, if they even get to it, usually knock it out for a touch. Ancelotti (and others) have this weird insistence of building up play from the back, why not just give to Keane (or, again, whomever) and build up a play that way? We do it literally every single match too!

20210313_212249.jpg

Was he?? What in the name of fresh hell were you watching? He does everything in his power to make sure we don’t move forward.
Nah. Type casting mate. He's had plenty of rubbish games and today wasn't fantastic, but relative to those around him he wasn't too shabby

Was he?? What in the name of fresh hell were you watching? He does everything in his power to make sure we don’t move forward.
tbf the default mode always seems to be backwards with almost every one of these players. Corner, ball bounces to Gomes, passes it to Allan on the halfway line and, with absolutely no pressure from Burnley, goes back to Virginia. "When in doubt give it to the keeper to get as far away from our goal as possible" seems to be the instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.