Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo his outfield substitutions we looked worse - King is not a winger plus Tom Davies was playing better than most ....... Creative wise ......our squad is very poor send a right back on loan & suffer Holgate?
Another Inept performance plus Rhico did not look interested.......

World class manager that still can’t get a team to play for 90 minutes. We might as well give up if players aren’t in a fit shape to kick off. Change the warm up or something. Constantly asleep for the first half in every game.

I'm so glad I only watched the last 30 minutes of this game. Everton is such a frustrating team to root for. That other team was not great at all, but yet the Toffees find a way to lose. There is no excuse for the number of games James, my countryman, is out of unless it was a big injury. If it is, please let the fans know. Also, he has to stop streaming himself playing video games while his team is imploding. Holgate, please, he is not a right-back. There must be someone else besides King to come in as a sub. The lack of urgency is astonishing. Also, I noticed that teams know all they have to do is pressure Everton and they are either going to go back or lose the ball easily. This team is so predictable that even teams like Burnley can beat them.

Maybe I am overreacting but kiss Europe goodbye. Carlo has overachieved with this lot and we need a couple more transfer windows but I'm afraid I'll be typing the same thing in 2 seasons.

Piss poor but Dom could’ve literally finished with five goals which would have us dancing around our living rooms, he’s very much a work in progress
There is a certain type.of chance Dom is very good at finishing (in an around 6 yard box) but if he's through on goal he struggles to get ball under control and finish.

Something to work on, that might need another as attacking coach to work with.

Lets just call the league now. Teams like Chelsea slip up once in 10 games we do it every other....

CL gone, Eueopa to follow. We need 9 or 10 1st team players to compete for CL spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.