Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing I can take but when we make the other team look like Barca every game it annoys me. Burnley stood on our box passing it around, we can’t get it to there box

Piss poor but Dom could’ve literally finished with five goals which would have us dancing around our living rooms, he’s very much a work in progress

Even our first choice 11 is no were near the top.
We have grinded out a lot of results and had some luck, we could easy be lower down the table than. we are
The football is garbage to be fair, proper 90s Italian football. I have in the manager but we can’t carry on like this at home

You look at games like that and you just think we are further away than ever from achieving anything vaguely meaningful . Frustrating.

....it’s not that we have lost at home to Newcastle, Fulham and Burnley, the major issue is that we haven’t deserved to get anything from those games. That’s the problem that needs addressing. We never looked like creating despite possession, so I think it’s lots to do with breaking teams down at home.

Godfrey is at least 7/10 every week, but he was better than that today. Clearly MoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.