Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worse than Newcastle, Fulham or West Ham

Thought they were much better than any of those games - we at least looked like scoring today, and if DCL had been early season DCL we'd probably have won it. We've lost there to a worldie and to someone (Davies) getting robbed of the ball, which you can criticise Tom for but also the management who had them doing that.

Carlo does need to trust young players more though - with Douc's injury and Iwobi failing once again to do anything, and the lack of senior alternatives, he should give someone else a chance. Virginia coming on I thought lifted us, we certainly seemed less sideways once they thought they had to protect him more.

Over paid, under performing shower of complacent cowards. Too many have had it too easy for too long.
Just hope Carlo and Mosh finally demonstrate its not good enough with new & better players in the squad come the summer and let some of these dossers rot in the reserves if they don’t apply the required effort, desire and ability.

I would make Holgate, Digne, Coleman and Iwobi do nothing else in training other than practise how to cross a football....... it's getting beyond a joke now how bad these players are at doing simple things.....

I’m not an Everton supporter anymore, really just more of an interested spectator with a mild affinity to the club.

That’s what years and years and years of half-arsed dross has done to me and probably countless others.
Think more people will be like this if we don't get Europe you can't continue to fail for so long and expect people to accept it

I was kind of resigned to that. I expected it really. We just can’t find a way to play against teams like that at home. We’re not alone in that and mane teams are suffering at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.