Match Thread Everton vs Brentford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • James Tarkowski

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • Ben Godfrey

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Amadou Onana

• Dwight McNeil

Votes: 278 49.6%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Abdoulaye Doucouré

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Demarai Gray

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Tom Davies '80

• Neal Maupay '86

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Vitalii Mykolenko '92

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen highlights...made up with 3 pts (a MASSIVE 3 pts!)...but I'm convinced there is an agenda against Everton in the EPL officialdom. Any other team, and that 2nd goal stands.
Add it to the list from last season. Russia connection, FFP, Lampard calling out bad decisions, they have wanted us down for 2 seasons now.

Another game that has taken a few years off me,very good first half followed by like last week some slackness second half,I thought we looked dead on our feet midway second half and our lack of options from the bench was going to cost us, thankfully we saw it through, McNeil has been very good last 4/5 games,great work ethic and no little skill,Gray covered a hell of a lot of ground for us too,to be honest the only fella I felt who went AWOL today was Onana,he has to do more in my humble opinion.

His goal was fabulous and he should be doing this anytime he gets near goal, he has the skill and ability so ffs just use it…..

Which way does it work then? Shall we ignore the awful performances for years, with the odd good one put in here and there? Perhaps he has suffered a loss of confidence but I'm guessing that is due his standard of performances. If he played well, the team win more (or he would get a move), fans stay off his back, and confidence remains high.
Think Dyche has a lot to do with building Keane’s confidence, he knows him well, thought he was solid today and did what he was told to do.

Sean is clearly not the savor that so many of you are dreaming of.
We got away with it today, holding on just as we did against Leeds.
Sean never plays our best team, Sean never knows when to make a change.
If by god, jesus and allah all combined we stay up this season, it won't have anything to do with Sean

Funny how we see things differently at the game. I thought Doucoure was terrible particularly in the second half. Might have been good enough for his previous club but not for the Everton we want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.