Match Thread Everton vs Brentford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • James Tarkowski

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • Ben Godfrey

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Amadou Onana

• Dwight McNeil

Votes: 278 49.6%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Abdoulaye Doucouré

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Demarai Gray

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Tom Davies '80

• Neal Maupay '86

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Vitalii Mykolenko '92

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This one last season was an absolute joke with that 10 second spell where we should have had a pen to go 2 up but ended up going a man down when Branthwaite got the red, one example of the absolutely baffling decisions that went against us in our relegation battle last season

We simply have to get 3 points here

Absolute must win.

Chelsea (A), Spurs (H) and Man Utd (A) follow this match.

If we don't win this, I think we're as good as relegated.

[If anyone wants to send an actual preview, feel free and I'll update the thread]
Also feel we need 4 points from those three games to have any chance of staying up.

I'm getting off the rollercoaster after today. Goes without saying that I would be delirious if we stayed up, and, like Kevin Keegan, I'd luv it it we did that, but we know how that ended for Mighty Mouse. You can only back your own judgement when going through a relegation fight. Mine is we needed three points today to expect to stay up. I think our chances have significantly receded after today and feel that a bit of mental preparation is in order now to avoid a complete psychological meltdown in the coming weeks as the full horror reveals itself...probably in as cruel a manner as possible.

So, the Championship it is. I look forward to seeing you in that thread later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.