Match Thread Everton vs Brentford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • James Tarkowski

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • Ben Godfrey

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Amadou Onana

• Dwight McNeil

Votes: 278 49.6%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Abdoulaye Doucouré

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Demarai Gray

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Tom Davies '80

• Neal Maupay '86

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Vitalii Mykolenko '92

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a decent manager is clearly already getting more out of the team, we're starting to at least look competitive.

Wholesale changes in personnel havn't exactly worked well in the Moshri era have they? Let's build on what we have and get re-established as a top of the table side and go from there.

Forrest brought in c.30 players and that's not exactly gone well for them.

I’m not saying we should go the Forest route. I’m saying we need more than a couple of strikers to make a difference. Better wide players, more effective centre midfield players. There is a lot to prioritise unfortunately given what a poor side we are and I’m certainly not suggesting they should be addressed in one window like a Forest spending spree.

Things haven’t worked well because of the people at the club, poor decision making in particular has brought us here, hopefully that’s changed soon and things can start being put right.

Thought we played well in the first half similar to all the home games under Dyche you could make an argument for us winning all of them,and we should have been more than 1 in front. I am not surprised they were unbeaten for 12 games considering the luck they had, clear and obvious my hole!
That must be the biggest unbeaten run in the league I think sometimes we forget where we are Brentford have definitely been playing better than Chelsea Man U and spurs so definitely a big win

Status
Not open for further replies.