Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough one to take that. We got into some fine positions again today but Doucoure hasn’t got the skill set in the No 10 role. Branthwaite was my MOM. James Garner put another good performance in. chermati and Dobbin did well but are not premier league ready. Danjuma could have had a brace. I’m worried but I think when McNeil, Harrison and Calvert Lewin comeback and a couple of additions we will move up the league. I would even try Iwobi in Doucs role and drop doucs and Garner behind Iwobi. I’ve not been impressed by Ghana or Onana. It looked like the cross for the goal should have been pickfords all day but I was far away from the goalmouth to see we’ll enough

Absolute joke the way we just let sides like Wolves play around us. We weren't awful but heads drop far too quick on the pitch at this club and it's got to stop. A few too many happy to pick up a wage and go home to brass while the rest of us walk the pub in abject misery.

Sean Dyche will talk about the "mentality" being there because they beat Arsenal 1-0 at Goodison 7 months ago...

All I hear is the sound of a tractor when he talks. I'm not into shouts of getting rid one bit by the way. We need players in. Hopefully with some sort of character/mentality/fight/passion. Give me a Parkinson, an Unsworth and a Ferguson right now.

I think that's probably the e best game I've seen Doucoure play for us, but, I couldn't give him man of the match ahead of Branthwaite, a masterful display, when all around him was falling apart. I liked him last time he was in the first team under Lampard, but, the red card against Brentford?? took the confidence out of him. This time however, he looks so much more mature, there will be slip ups, of course there will, but, mark my words, this boy is a very good footballer and a calm head, he also seems to be a tough nut. Please don't sell him Everton.

There has been ZERO leadership in this team since Coleman took over as Captain. I will always admire his commitment to Everton but Seamus should never have been given the "C". There seems to be no accountability in the dressing room and the revolving door of managers certainly doesn't help. Which is why you have a "Captain" to steer the ship...

I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is we've just made Everton history by losing all three of our opening games without scoring a single goal.

However, however, the good news is we've moved from mulling over activating Beto's release clause to set to activate it.

There is no good news, it's just bad news and irrelevant news.

Hmm I'm sure being about to activate a previously-unheard-of striker's release clause is generally considered to be good news.

B9G_A-2IgAAQoKb

I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is we've just made Everton history by losing all three of our opening games without scoring a single goal.

However, however, the good news is we've moved from mulling over activating Beto's release clause to set to activate it.

There is no good news, it's just bad news and irrelevant news.

Hmm I'm sure being about to activate a previously-unheard-of striker's release clause is generally considered to be good news.

B9G_A-2IgAAQoKb
Pl era?
Or before

Status
Not open for further replies.