Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only 22, hopefully he has days like today more and more consistently
His Summer was almost non stop football, he must have come back tired (no excuse really as he’s a pro footballer) but he is only human, his body language wasn’t good at Lincoln until his goal after that he’s come alive, let’s hope he keeps it up.

I’m going to revel in making fun of them whenever I possibly can this season.
You do actually remember us losing to the mighty Villa though?

I understand anyone else who was as gutted as me when we conceded that second.

But hey, if you think all is fine with the way we are, that's great for you. The realists here may not quite be ready to pin the ribbons on the trophies just yet mind.

Great result in the end.

They are a cynical and thoroughly unpleasant bunch who got all they deserved - nowt. Lots of players did really well today - Iwobi, Mina, Seamus, but Richarlison worked his socks off so he gets my vote

You do actually remember us losing to the mighty Villa though?

I understand anyone else who was as gutted as me when we conceded that second.

But hey, if you think all is fine with the way we are, that's great for you. The realists here may not quite be ready to pin the ribbons on the trophies just yet mind.

Great result in the end.

Nah they’re just all sat there waiting to draw the knives at the first sign of trouble instead. Almost willing for it to happen, dying for it to go wrong. Pathetic really.

They are strong, very good technique and pacey, very good side, we’ve done well to win that.

Yeah don’t get this Stoke thing. First half they edged us despite score line. They were strong and attacked fast. For me anyway. Second half we pretty much controlled it and they offered little. Fair result.

Status
Not open for further replies.