Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seamus and Onana to start are the changes from the last day according to those in the know.

Pretty much as expected. Will be containment job and score from a set piece.

What a false dawn the last home win was v them. It had been a solid start to the season under Lampard and the winner from Maupay (yes really) was a very nice instinctive finish on the edge of the box.

Feels a draw at best today I think with Bowen back in form.

I used to love it when West Ham weren’t relegated. Guaranteed 6 points a season before a ball was kicked. Certainly up to a couple of years ago we had accumulated more points from West Ham than any other team.
Have a guess against which team Calvert -Lewin has scored the most goals in his career ?
Don't shoot the messenger. lol

It would be a great afternoon to get our first win in a while. Villa could beat Luton and the neighbors could do Forest to really make it a great weekend.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world but we need to start winning games. Been abysmal at home and even though we got 4 points back, we need to make up ground now on the potential 2nd deduction.

2-1 Everton

I'm really tempted to make this my first game where I show absolutely no interest in it or the result, and see how I get on. I mention this because I know probably a majority on here want to be free of the pain too.

I hate what the Premier League has become, no one can compete unless you happened to buy your position in the top 6 before FFP came in to play. I've realised I'm only interested in Everton not getting relegated, but nothing more because there's nothing else to play for.