Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s sadly the work of the cocaine.
Not really an excuse for attacking people though is it? If your getting to the point where you're attacking people for difference of opinion at a football match its clearly not for you to be a football fan. People pay money to go watch their team and hard earned money so to have an opinion and get slapped punched is a joke

Not really an excuse for attacking people though is it? If your getting to the point where you're attacking people for difference of opinion at a football match its clearly not for you to be a football fan. People pay money to go watch their team and hard earned money so to have an opinion and get slapped punched is a joke

I completely agree mate and I`d also say, that anyone who takes the cocaine at the match, is a bellend of the very highest order.

I completely agree mate and I`d also say, that anyone who takes the cocaine at the match, is a bellend of the very highest order.
Yeah exactly especially when so many young kids etc go the game. Listen what people do is entirely up to them but if you're out on a Saturday chances are you've had a skin full before the game and during the game so it clouds your judgement but still not an excuse for such behaviour

Yeah exactly especially when so many young kids etc go the game. Listen what people do is entirely up to them but if you're out on a Saturday chances are you've had a skin full before the game and during the game so it clouds your judgement but still not an excuse for such behaviour

There’s a whole host of offences they could be arrested for mate, plus the banning orders too.

There’s no place for it in the ground or anywhere near the ground.

There’s a whole host of offences they could be arrested for mate, plus the banning orders too.

There’s no place for it in the ground or anywhere near the ground.

I just couldn't be arsed being in my young twenties, looking at the time and thinking "yeah 2pm and time for a stripe before the big massive match against West Ham"

I get that Everton are crap and boring, but a stripe or 3 won't make you feel any better, in fact watching Everton under the influence of cocaine will make you feel far, far worse.

Have a couple of pints, meat pie and simply boo. That's a proper Everton day out and no harm done (well except to James Garner as he doesn't like the boos)