Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That lad who got hit from behind in the street end for booing was me. Iv got every right to boo when I am paying for a season ticket and not happy with what I'm watching. I suggest he owns up for what he's done and cooperates with the police. It's all on CCTV.

I said it last night mate, everyone has the right to express their feelings whether it be booing or clapping without any intimidation.

That lad who got hit from behind in the street end for booing was me. Iv got every right to boo when I am paying for a season ticket and not happy with what I'm watching. I suggest he owns up for what he's done and cooperates with the police. It's all on CCTV.

Sorry mate, not saying it's what you mean like but it sort of comes across as you think it was my lad I was inferring to that did it? It wasn't him I can assure you, he only mentioned that it was kicking off in pockets of the Gladys street.

Sorry to hear that mate, that's not on at all.

Bloody hell, if I'd took a dig for every time I've booed our lot over the years, my face would look like a carribean steel pan drum.

Sorry to hear that mate, that's not on at all.

Bloody hell, if I'd took a dig for every time I've booed our lot over the years, my face would look like a carribean steel pan drum.

Getting a bit nasty amongst our fans now Macca. Seems to be happening more every game as well, and at a time when we should all be in it together.

Sorry mate, not saying it's what you mean like but it sort of comes across as you think it was my lad I was inferring to that did it? It wasn't him I can assure you, he only mentioned that it was kicking off in pockets of the Gladys street.
No didn't read it has it was your lad at all. Heard it wasn't the only fight. As if someone would even hit their own fans for booing. Unbelievable.

It was a while ago but some lad was having a pop at a fella who was with his little kid, the little kid was in tears and petrified.

One of my mates said there's been kick offs in the top balcony this season. Can't remember what game it was earlier in the season but I think a lad got cleaned out by the steps at the end of the game

Years and years and years of frustration due to gross mismanagement doesn't help and the standards on the pitch dropping to such a low level. Then there's an element of you'll have some lads having beak and can't handle their ale and beak.... trouble is just around the corner.

Honestly, I think anyone who has a season ticket is absolutely mental going to watch the crap served up week in week out.

One of my mates said there's been kick offs in the top balcony this season. Can't remember what game it was earlier in the season but I think a lad got cleaned out by the steps at the end of the game

Years and years and years of frustration due to gross mismanagement doesn't help and the standards on the pitch dropping to such a low level. Then there's an element of you'll have some lads having beak and can't handle their ale and beak.... trouble is just around the corner.

Honestly, I think anyone who has a season ticket is absolutely mental going to watch the crap served up week in week out.

My lad was walking out and stopped and started clapping the players when they came over at the end of the game yesterday, in his opinion (and him still being a youngin ) he thought we were unlucky and played well, some lad behind him started having a pop at him for clapping.

No didn't read it has it was your lad at all. Heard it wasn't the only fight. As if someone would even hit their own fans for booing. Unbelievable.

Yeah sorry mate. yep, it was bang out of order what happened to you. As I say, you should be able to express how you feel in any way you want without one of your own fans having a pop at you.

My lad was walking out and he said there were a fair few scuffles/arguements going on.

My lad was walking out and stopped and started clapping the players when they came over at the end of the game yesterday, in his opinion (and him still being a youngin ) he thought we were unlucky and played well, some lad behind him started having a pop at him for clapping.
Wouldn't have a pop at anyone for clapping or booing. Everyone's got a right to express their opinion.

Where the hell has that team from December gone? You know, that team that easily won home and away. Comfortably dispatched a very bland Chelsea side and totally dominated Newcastle. Remember that game, where we strung together about a hundred and forty four passes before Beto megged their keeper for the third. It looked like everything Dyche was trying to do was starting to fall into place. So what the sodding hell has happened since then?