Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think you mean Bournemouth, who play away to Burnley tomorrow. We are above Brentford
I am hoping that all these games kicking off at 3pm will add to the atmosphere as well as a victory today and other results going for us will be a massive boost.
Imagine Luton kicking off at 5.30pm being 8 points behind(effectively needing 9 because of GD)…that would be heavy pressure on them even when you account for their brilliant home record😀

IMG_8154.jpeg

Anyone have details for the team that gets you pitchside before the game and you get a club photo, usually with Graham Stuart, for free?

Mates over with his son and i forgot to get the details from my brother who's in America sleeping at this time.

A win today would be massive for the team confidence at home and also hopefully building a nice gap betweeen the bottom 3. If we could just minimise the pressure of this team for the rest of the season, think we will be okay.

I've seen people say this but wasn't the reason cos he returned back late due to the England U21 Euros?
He came back the same time as garner and he started right away. But I think the reason was garner played every min in that tournament, braithwaite played 1 game as England already progressed out the group. So garner was still relatively match fit and sharpe. Doesn’t mean dyche picked Keane for that reason mind you, but certainly helped sway in a direction.