Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to slow things down in the centre of the park so I'd experiment with Morgan Glory and Fab Delph in front of Keano and Mino. I'd rest Digne as he's not performed and stick in Martina and replace Seamus with Holgate because that flash French lad with the world cup medal needs gently introducing to top level football.

Up front, I'd like to isolate Siggy whilst Big Dom runs around shooting at the corner flags. On the wing I'd like a bit of petulance so perhaps Richy if he's not in the right mood and on the other side I'd like to stick in Bolassie if we can get him back off loan.

And that ladies and jelly beans is how we'll line up in our historic win.

Nobody will be allowed to give up a corner and we win. If not well you will have to sort that out. Hint zonal marking we just can't grasp it at all.

Everton win 2-1,might be right in the end lolThey were on a 4 game losing start to last season,then they came to us and did what been an Everton fan we expected,IE lose So time to return that favour,
I could be wrong here but dont think we have lost more than 4 league games in a row since we lost 6 in a row in sep/oct 2005 -that run we did not even score those 6 losing games

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.