Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I seen a punch is too strong a word. Looks like he pushed his hands in his face. It’s a red all day though, not arguing that. It’s just such a soft red for him to take. Will stand corrected if he’s laid on on him like.

Should be 3-1 up really.

DCL shouldn’t be missing chances like that at the start of the game.

Mina needs to wake up and sort his passing out, needs to remember we are the team playing in blue.

We need to up our tempo and get some sort of rhythm going, everything a bit slow and stagnant at the moment.

Baggies look very dangerous getting at us but suspect at the back.

Flood gates will open second half I feel if we raise our tempo.

BIG test coming up in the next 45 minutes: to somehow not self-implode and drop points in a game that we should easily be running out as comfortable winners.

Wasn’t following this thread but it appeared our passes were slightly off and everyone was out of sync. Last week everyone was switched on.

very happy to be up 1. Score 1 or 2 more and the game is ours!

Was shocked they gave us the VAR tbh even though it clearly went off the CB. Phenomenal goal from James and a good bit of snide drawing the red card. Mina needs to tighten up though

Mystic Mac says: Ooooooh! I see another red card and a Slav sent to the stand..........

...............and a team in blue WILL be celebrating toniiiiiiight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.